Demand Driven Store Replenishment
HIMPACT Store Replenishment is designed to support your business, whether you have one retail location or hundreds of stores with multiple distribution centers. Store Replenishment comes in many flavors; DC replenishment, direct store delivery, cross-dock, flow-through, plans, bookings, and more. Herlitz IM understands the complexities of these supply chains that flow product into your stores.
We also understand the new marketplace you face. We have the tools to support your supply chain strategies: push, pull or some combination of the two. Our integrated tool-set fully supports promotions, new item roll-outs, and events–improving your store replenishment processes and your bottom line.
Store replenishment includes many factors when calculating order quantities, including key factors such as: Demand Forecasts, Promotions, Seasonality, Economic Order Quantities, Order/Delivery Schedules, Shelf Space and Presentation Stocks.
HIMPACT integrates many other factors that affect the quantity and timing of orders: DC processing time, fixed or variable delivery schedules, and product shelf-life. Depending upon your store planning methods we can work with min-max calculations or information from your planogram to ensure that you have the optimal amount of presentation stock in inventory.
- Stores can be grouped together for planning purposes to better transportation utilization and lower delivery costs.
- Robust Allocation has the flexibility to allocate products based on a variety of store/location/grouping factors along with the ability to allocate based upon a constrained supply or by time-supply.
- Our Store Groups/Store Set functionality allows you to manage assortments across thousands of locations with dynamic service goals, presentation stocks and forecasts.
- New Item Rollout has greater flexibility, utilizing pattern after functionality, product cannibalization, and the ability to “kick start” SKUs by setting demand based on different Ranking methods: Location Rank*, Department or Category Rank, Store Group or Region.
- Workbench Alerts identify potential service issues providing you the ability to respond to Spikes and Dips.
Store Replenishment is highly integrated with our other modules and improves your customer service while lowering your store inventory. HIMPACT gives you the ability to manage the variety and complexity of your supply chain replenishment programs, during regular and promotion periods, providing the best possible results.